What, exactly, did you just watch?
In 2014, Taylor Swift said … “music should not be free, and my prediction is that individual artists and their labels will someday decide what an album’s price point is.”
It’s now POSSIBLE for you to do that! And not just possible, but super easy.
That’s right, in Tron, you just saw the solution to owning your own content – music, lyrics, all of it. Yours.
This is every entertainer’s opportunity to shift the industry’s power back into the hands of the artistic creators themselves.
It’s not waxing poetic here. This is for real.
With Tron, you can:
– Get paid for every download
– Set your own download price
– Be an ambassador of a new, artist-focused way of using the Internet. When you use Tron, you’re gonna help redefine artists’ content rights!
– What we need from you: Use your new wallet.
You were just tipped Tron by someone as part of Operation Tron Storm. That’s how you got the link you did and came to this page. Head to goseedit.io and see the wallet that was automatically created for you. (All you need to do is click the “Wallet” button at the top right and log in with Twitter credentials!)
Want a video tutorial on how easy tipping is? Watch this!
Next, get to know Tron. Do a search and see why Tron is perfect for the entertainment industry, and why it could be a complete game-changer for you. Or, watch this interview with Tron creator Justin Sun:
Welcome aboard! We’re glad you’re here, and if you see Taylor Swift, tell her she still has time to get on board also. There’s plenty of room for everyone!
What topics would you like to read about as we all grow with Crypto, Tron, and all the rest? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Blog idea” in your subject line, or find me on Twitter at twitter.com/curtiskitchen.
Other recent posts:
- Justin Sun’s tricky marketing relationship triangle with the Tron community and general public
- Bitcoin just stumbled; will Tron (and others) push it out of the way?
- Facebook is vulnerable and opening doors for Tron (and other cryptos)
- Dear Taylor Swift: Tron is the answer you’ve been looking for
And, FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a Tron (TRX) investor. I am not a financial advisor. This content should not be used as a base for or considered to be financial advice.